Advancing The Lowbie Druid: 40s

My lowbie Druid is coming along these days, hitting an area of "many dungeons" in the 40s and not having many problems finding groups when I actually sit down to spend her rest bonus



About My Druid


My Druid is a female Tauren, spec'd completely Balance, and in her mid-40s.


I've been doing nothing but Dungeon instances with her since before level 20, and have been healing most of the time, with an occasional bout of caster-DPSing, and one time where I tanked something for some guildmates.


Her professions are Skinning and Enchanting. Enchanting is nearly at 300.


I've already got a 375 Enchanter, but I wasn't sure how much I'd be playing or advancing my Hunter, and wondered if I would do better with gathering recipes on a Healing/Casting Druid. This remains to be seen.


Resting Up For Dungeons


This toon, because she's a healer, got into dungeon groups for dungeons I couldn't even get quests for yet... going through Ulda at 35, Maraudon at 41 (where all my cast attacks were resisted by halfway through since all the mobs were 45+), and Zul'Farrak in my early 40s as well.


So now, I'm running around and gathering up quests for Uldaman, Scarlet Monestary, and Maraudon (having already gone through ZF enough to gather and finish the quests) so I can PUG my way to having completed those this weekend to burn off HER rest bonus.



The Spec Future Of This Toon


I've been doing just fine healing as Balance spec with gear that focusses on a strong mana pool, but I've been told that BRD is where the "wrong spec for healing" starts to become a problem.


I shall let you know, as I'm very close to that borderline!