warhammer LOOKING for a southampton hampshire club

I have recently moved in southampton I am looking for a club to join, even if not in town in the nearby area would do



many thanks


Nothing around southampton in the way of clubs as far as i know, the closest is Pompey.



I was toying with the idea of setting up a club in Southampton, maybe this is something that might be of interest to you in helping with??


I'm also looking for a gaming club in southampton. Have been for ages actually since the GW is always so crowded you never really get a game. I'd be willing to help set one up too.


I am sure southhampton strike force might be what your looking for...


What is southampton strike force? I couldn't find anything online about them. More info?


Yep, Strikeforce should fit you nicely. I'll try and dig out some contact info.