Discovery! Transmute Primal Earth to Life

Alchemy rocks. It's got so many rewarding features that help each one of my toons and made the production of my own Shadoweave and Spellstrike sets inordinantly cheaper (since I'd be looking to strangers for transmutes otherwise)...


And this whole Discovery thing makes it so dropping Alchemy is simply not an option anymore. I've simply discovered too many things to drop it now.


The latest discovery was a Transmute of Primal Earth to Life. Profitable one, considering Earth sells for 1/4 what Life does, but right now my transmutes are used up for my own needs and thus no profit can really be realized.


Discovery!  Transmute Primal Earth to Life


Order To Discoveries?


So, I haven't really discovered a Flask for a while, but there are flasks I don't know how to make. I feel like I've been discovering Transmutes way more often now. I wonder how truly random the discoveries are?


I believe I know 5 of each now - Transmutes (other than Primal Might which is a purchasable vendor recipe) and Flasks.


How's yours going? :)