Starting over in a new World of Warcraft Realm

Currently I'm playing on the 10 day free trial of World of Warcraft, and I'm 4 days into the trial.


I've played one character rather hard-core, I'm a little embarrassed to admit that she's already level 18 and has done a lot of exploring and questing.


But now it's time to re-start with a new character, because I've found out where my family is "living" on the game. My nephew is a Human of all races... I started out as a Human so we could play together but I just can't handle being a stinky human, so I've re-started with a character that is in the Alliance (instead of the Horde, which would be my first choice of characters) but is something more interesting than Human.


My apologizes to all you Humans out there. Nothing against y'all.


I have selected the race of Night Elf, and the class of Rogue. I'll post my picture after I've gotten a few levels.