World of Warcraft avatar picture

world of warcraft avatar picture valdestaJust thought I'd share this picture of my character on World of Warcraft. This was taken pretty much right at the beginning - I'm wearing the standard-issue armor for a Troll Hunter who is around level 4 or so.


I selected the race of Troll specifically because I'm a female IRL and on my online games, and therefore I get hit on a lot. I figure I may as well be as ugly as possible because then when someone hits on me without having gotten to know me, I can find it that much more disturbingly entertaining. ;)


Back to the topic at hand, however... I've taken another picture of my character more recently, but I won't worry about posting that picture. Except for a head shot, that is - I'll include the head-shot in a future posting because I'm wearing a "green winter hat" which looks remarkably like a Santa Clause Hat except where it should be red, it's green.


I haven't seen many people walking around with these "winter" hats on... I know they're not great armor or anything, but I'm just wondering how rare of an occurance they are, does anyone know?


I also play Runescape, so I understand the concept of "rare drops" and things like that, can anyone fill me in on the differences between how Runescape does it and how World of Warcraft does?