Warhammer Post your UI Screenshot!

I'm trying to dig for some ideas of different custom UI layouts with or without mods.



Post your UI screenshot and see what others have posted.



Here's one of me shaman-tanking 20 pulls in a PQ with a WE dpsing. lawl.



http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/9...astm029wk3.jpg


I use cleanunitframes, squared and WSCT.


I personally would like to see a screenshot of Aiiane's UI



http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/935...ardm029dc5.png



ActionBarCD


ActionBarColor


AlertFilter


AutoLoot


CleanUnitFrames


Clock


CurseProfiler


ItemLinker


JunkDump


LibSlash


Squared


Vertigo


WhinySpellTimer


Yabber


zchatwindow



I like having all the important information centered, rather than leaving it scattered across the entire screen.



The actionbar box in the lower right corresponds to the numpad, bottom three buttons are zero, period, and plus; when combined with the standard bar, it gives me easy access to all of my abilities.



fast hands, with tab-targeting as support



The mouse isn't always necessary.






Very nice. May i ask where your text input bar is? Outside of the screen or?


I have a similar setup, but with dead space around the chat cos i use the change channel dropdown and also the text input bar visible.



And for the tabs on top of windows i got my hotkeys above those again, creating a gap.


In short, it doesnt look very apealing



Wish someone would create squared windows of everything for max stackability (hint!! someone do that!)



zchatwindow moves the input bar to the top of the chat window.


I really like your layout! I will steal some idea


Heh, good luck with your UI. Mine is based off something I used for several years in WoW... it's so familiar that I find it difficult to go without.


If tab-targeting was reliable in this game I would partially agree with you, but to each their own.