Cute Snapshots From Winter Veil Festivities

Going through my Screenshots directory on both of my computers that I've logged into World of Warcraft with at home for the last few months, I'm finding some great snapshots of various things that hadn't made it into my blogs and weren't earmarked for use in any upcoming eBooks about the various Special Events on WoW.


I thought I'd share 'em here, as I'm sure they'll get some smiles!


Fighting Abominable Greench, Turned Into A Snowman!


Turned into a snowman by the Abominable Greench!

I was surprised I got a snapshot of this because the Snowman metamorphosis/stun that Abominable Greench puts on a player at random during the fight... doesn't last long. And from the looks of it I only had one chance at a snapshot before the snowman form went away, and thankfully I got a good picture of it.


You can see that I've been snowman'd and it's not just some other snowman in the picture by looking at my portrait picture and that which the Abominable Greench is targetting, as well:


Turned into a snowman by the Abominable Greench!




Cheering Santa Rides The Zeppellin With Other Santas


Gnome Santa Cheers

I actually still had the Gnome Santa buff, whatever it was called, on one of my lesser-used bank toons as of a couple of days ago, but since I had to do some mass shuffling of my bank stock, she's now back to her normal Trolly self.


However, I did find a cute couple of pictures of one of my toons Gnome Santa'd and on the Zeppellin right at the front, doing /cheers. I took a number of screenshots to get two that worked out just right.


Gnome Santa Disguise, /cheer!