war 1.05 and the Black Orc

Am I the only one confused as to why we are having to respec after this patch? I don't see much that has changed in the patch notes to warrant this. Have they missed out some changes that they will be implementing? I'm all for some changes, but I didn't notice any major ones.


The problem I see with this 'wonderful patch' is :


Quote:


Swordmaster



%26bull; Quick Incision: The cost has of this ability been increased, its cooldown timer has been removed, and its damage has been changed to apply instantly instead of over time.


Quote:


Black Orc


%26bull; Trip Em Up: The snare from this ability will no longer stack with other snares. Also, the damage has been reduced but no longer occurs over time. The AP cost has increased and the reuse timer has been removed.



Why exactly is the exact same ability for both careers getting a damage nerf on the BO but not the Swordmaster?


Yes on the SM, it's a snare. They neglected to mention that in the notes...and why? Because apparently it only doesn't stack with other snares for the BO now.



As for why a respec...they changed the ranks of abilities. When they move them around, you have to retrain.


Quick incision never did cause stacking, only the black orcs snare did (or i fail at testing)



as for the damage, black orcs are much stronger tanks than sword masters, the trade off for that is damage


I understand you're of the opinion that's how it is and I respect that, but you have to understand that in my thorough testing and playtimes with both careers, that theory just doesn't work.


Let's just not get into this, as the OP question was answered and I really odn't have the ability or time to sit here and bust out my data filled list of differences between each career on each side and how exactly Destruction gets reemed in design flaws compared to Order.