WOW Quest Guide: A Dip in the Moonwell

WOW Quest Guide: A Dip in the MoonwellPublished on February 20th, 2008 by Warcraft Addict in Thousand Needles - Horde








Warcraft Quest Name: A Dip in the Moonwell",

Quest LVL: 28,


Quest Objectives: Use the Robotron Control while standing near the Concealed Command Console hidden in a small cluster of bushes on the rim of the needle closest to Thalanaar to take command of a Robotron 3000. Pilot the robot to the western edge of Thousand Needles where the Alliance outpost of Thalanaar is located. Use the robot to collect a sample of the moonwell's water and return it to Wizlo Bearingshiner at Whitereach Post.",


Quest Description: Stop looking at me like that! I didn't say I was going to send you to Thalanaar's moonwell out in the open with dipper and a flask!


I've been, err%26#8230; tinkering with a product I was transporting for a client. In fact, I've already set up a portable control console for the Robotron out near Thalanaar. You'll need to bring this control unit with you and use it in the vicinity of my concealed console.


If my client ever heard that I so much as removed Robotron from its packaging, he'd hang me by my ears!",


Quest Rewards:

Experience: 2300,

Reputation Gain: 150 Thunderbluff


Quest Giver: Wizlo Bearingshiner (21 32)",

WOW Quest Guide: %26#8220;From the quest giver follow the path west until the path runs parallel to an alliance camp. Go south from there towards the mountain closest to the alliance town (9 18). The Concealed Command Console is there.


Use the Robotron Control and take the robot into the alliance post, and jump into the moonwell, collecting water (Pet bar ability.) Head back too the quest giver to finish the quest (21 32)",


This WOW Quest is part of an set

A Different Approach

A Dip in the Moonwell

Testing the Tonic


The coordinates given in this guide have been collected using Koordinator (1.23). If you find any mistakes or alternative ways to complete the quest, comment on the post to tell me the problem.


Popularity: 7%