Ways To Be Sneaky In PvP Battlegrounds

As someone with largely non-sneaking toons on World of Warcraft, my experiences in the PvP Battlegrounds vying for a few %26#8220;easy epics%26#8221; have included a lot of seeking and searching out ways to be sneaky without any sneakin' skills.


Sneakily Dealing Ranged Damage


The first thing I'd like to say about this whole thing is that the World of Warcraft is a magical, mystical place where some physical structures that appear to be in place really aren't there, in a way.


What way?


Well, in the way that sometimes there are hills and trees and even parts of buildings that obscure vision for a player but do not effect line of sight for someone mounting an attack on the player who cannot see them.


These are the greatest spots in the world, to me, when I PvP. I love to seek those spots out and get myself to them (especially in confusing times) and then see how long it takes for someone to figure out I'm there and do something about me.


And of course, if one can Range DPS from that spot and be successful, one can Heal from that spot as well and be equally successful!


Where I've Found Great Spots


If you read my blog very often, you see that I cover a wide variety of angles of the game of World of Warcraft. I get into a whole bunch of different things during my play time, because I'm curious and I enjoy the variety of entertainment that Blizzard offers.


So, it won't be a surprise to you to know that when I do battlegrounds, I do %26#8216;em all. To the point of queuing myself for 3 battlegrounds at once, and leaving one battleground for another's start-up call if the first one is going too painfully badly (like a WSG where everyone is fighting mid and nobody is running the flag...).


So, I've found some great spots in pretty much all of the Battleground instances, possibly save Warsong Gulch itself since I put myself on Flag-runner support duty most times and that involves a large degree of %26#8220;out in the open%26#8221; practice of self-defense.


Favorite Battleground For Sneaky Ranged Action


My favorite Battleground on my Mage and Priest who have a slow-fall ability of some sort, is Arathi Basin, because part of my sneak attacks and sneak heals can come in the form of jumping down from the Lumber Mill to the Blacksmith, or from the road down to the Gold Mine flag, which is an assault type that I don't see being used commonly when I play.


But Eye of the Storm has some great spots too - near the flag and near all of the tower bases. Although it's EOTS where I've had fine success standing out in the open healing, and the Alliance folk didn't do a single thing about me!


Should I Make How To Be Sneaky PvP Videos?


I have taken footage of my Priest and my Mage doing battlegrounds while I did some Honor Grinding for gear, but haven't done much with it. Anyone interested in me turning some of the footage into videos similar to the rest of the Raid-type videos I've posted?


Would you share your sneaky heal and range spots with me in your own video clips? :)


This article is %26copy; WebGrrl Enterprises - visit WoWGrrl's World of Warcraft blog for more tips and tricks, videos and writings about World of Warcraft.

No tag for this post.

Related posts