Shameless Plug: Wealth On Warcraft

Here's the first of three videos I've uploaded to help promote my guide to Wealth on Warcraft. If you haven't heard my voice, now's your chance, but I still don't have my picture in there (yet).


I've got another seven videos in the series that will be uploaded over the next seven weeks, so if you like this video and get something out of it, watch my video feed over on Vimeo as is linked at the bottom of this video imbed.


You can also see the other two videos I uploaded by going to Vimeo right now.


I have produced these videos because one of the primary ways I earn gold in World of Warcraft is by buying and reselling Vendor items that sell well in the Auction House, and I'd like to share with others how easy it is to find these things if you know what you're looking for.


But of course, I'm not going to give it ALL away - that's why I wrote my guide to Wealth on Warcraft, and right now it's over 75 pages, with new updates and helpful videos released regularly.



Fast Warcraft Gold in Orgrimmar: Valuable Vendors from WoW Grrl on Vimeo.


If this information helps you and you earn a bit more gold on World of Warcraft, please be sure to let me know! And feel free to send the video to friends who are just starting the game, or are re-rolling on new servers, as it's particularly useful for them.


This article is %26copy; WebGrrl Enterprises - visit WoWGrrl's World of Warcraft blog for more tips and tricks, videos and writings about World of Warcraft.

No tag for this post.

Related posts