WOW Quest Guide: A Different Approach

WOW Quest Guide: A Different ApproachPublished on February 20th, 2008 by Warcraft Addict in Thousand Needles - Horde








Warcraft Quest Name: A Different Approach

Quest LVL: 28

Quest Objectives: Gather 2 handfuls of Purifying Earth from Thundering Boulderkin and take them to Wizlo Bearingshiner at Whitereach Post.",


Quest Description: What's a sin'dorei doing standing on the top of a windswept butte in Thousand Needles instead of the halls of Silvermoon?


It's simple. My brethren will no longer have me. Every copy of my treatise on natural cures for our magical addiction was burned.


I can safely pursue my research here, but I am without my reagents. If you'd be willing to gather purifying earth from the thundering boulderkin near the western end of the Needles and deliver it to my associate at Whitereach Post, I'd appreciate it.",


Quest giver: Magistrix Elosai (46 50)


Quest Rewards:

25 Silver coins

Experience: 2300,

Reputation Gain: 250 Silvermoon City


WOW Quest Guide: %26#8220;From the quest giver follow the path west until the path runs parallel to an small alliance camp. Around there are the Thundering Bolderkin (lvl 29) Just kill two to get the drop you need, then head East to Whitereach Post and talk to Wizlo Bearingshiner (21 32) to finish the quest


This WOW Quest is part of an set

A Different Approach

A Dip in the Moonwell

Testing the Tonic


The coordinates given in this guide have been collected using Koordinator (1.23). If you find any mistakes or alternative ways to complete the quest, comment on the post to tell me the problem.


Popularity: 4%