Advancing The Lowbie Shaman

My lowbie Shaman just hit level 30 and got skills like Astral Recall (hearth with a 15 min cooldown) and the ability to self-ressurrect with the help of a reagent, the Ankh.


About My Shammy


Shammy is spec'd a mix of all three trees, with 5 points in speeding up my main healing cast by .5 seconds (resto) and 5 points in increasing my mana pool by up to 5% (enhancement), and the rest of the meagre points spent in elemental.


My gear is mostly cloth with a few leather pieces I could find. I'm a caster Shaman who generally goes into parties as a damage-dealer and then acts as backup heals when things get messy, and there's very few pieces of caster leather out there that I've found.


My professions are Skinning and Leatherworking on this toon, knowing that at end game Leatherworking is useful to a Mail-wearing Shaman, and also having had a profession gap there for a long time, with no Leatherworker. Shammy's at 225 Leatherworking, waiting for level 35 when she can start to advance to 300.



Shammy In Recent Days


Recently, Shammy has been peacefully resting. Having spent all my rest bonus while advancing from 26 to 29, I put her into an Inn and turned out the light, and have only checked in on her a few times.


Checking in on my toons usually means I'm making sure they're all ready for the next set of dungeon runs that will happen when they're pulled out of the Inn. Enough water? Reagents? Do I have any quests to collect?


Then, I log out again if I'm not planning to run something at that moment. When I log back in I know it's ready to go.


Upcoming Dungeoning Plans


I've already progressed through a handful of lowbie instances, and finished all of the quests in each of them. My next focus is Scarlet Monestary, and I've spent time running around gathering all of the pre-requisite quest chains and finishing them up to the point of needing to go into Scarlet Monestary to finish my quests.


This weekend I will log in and put myself into the LFG tool and find some Scarlet Monestary groups to heal or DPS for, and by the end of the weekend, with a few successful runs, I will have spent my rest bonus and Shammy will be sent to rest again for another while.


This article is %26copy; WebGrrl Enterprises - visit WoWGrrl's World of Warcraft blog for more tips and tricks, videos and writings about World of Warcraft.

No tag for this post.

Related posts