WoW Articles Archive

Playing a Pally - A bad dream VS Fun to play



Featuring: Maniacu (pally gentleman on Azgalor - US server) the writer %26#038; Luciass (warlock lady on Azgalor - US server) the lady with a big BAT forcing me to write :|


DISCLAIMER: If you don't like this article go and cry more about it, or FORMAT u'r PC using a big SLADGE HAMMER (for that ask Pysical - he can dual them :O)


P.S. I'm sure I'll miss some things that I want to talk about but I'm not good at writing an article and I’m awful at English so there is no room for thinking.


Life of a pally. Starting with the beginning, all good and wonderful till %26#8230; *sight* you see all that classes that races awwww ooooo ummmmm then u see the pally class …..


Guardians of the Holy Light and defenders of the Alliance, paladins bolster their allies with holy auras and blessing to protect their friends from harm and enhance their powers. Wearing heavy armor, they can withstand terrible blows in the thickest battles while healing their wounded allies and resurrecting the slain.


Read more