Hello To Shrimproll Pumpkin Head

My apologies to the Crash Test Dummies for rewording a line from their song about Peter Pumpkin Head, but it is fitting.



Pumpkin Head Fits Over Helmets and Hats!


I got a small stack of Weighted Jack-O'-Lantern during last year's Hallow's End festivities and kept a hold of most of them with the thought that I might sell them later in the season when they'd sell for stupid prices in the Auction House...


But they're too much fun, so I think I'll keep them for myself and my friends, and we can all be Punkin Heads.


Here\'s what you\'d look like if you were a Punkin head!


This article is %26copy; WebGrrl Enterprises - visit WoWGrrl's World of Warcraft blog for more tips and tricks, videos and writings about World of Warcraft.

No tag for this post.

Related posts