Healing Priest hits 70, Puts On 7 Epics, Buys Epic Flyer

And puts on 4 PvP purples and the full 3-piece Primal Mooncloth set.


Ding! Level 70.


I hit 70 while running a Shadow Labs run, and I put on my 70 gear right then, because I had brought it along. After we got all the way through Slabs and downed all the bosses, I hearthed to Shattrath City and then flew to Shadowmoon Valley to train regular and epic flying and buy my mount.


A new friend I had been PUGging with on our way up to 70 over the past few weeks met me there and cheered as I took a picture of myself beside the epic mount training dude, and cheered again when I mounted the first time. Thanks E! That was a fun thing to share!


You can see some other pictures I took around this time - of my stats just before dinging and my stats just after I dinged and put on all my new gear - on Facebook. You shouldn't have to log in to see these but let me know if there's a problem:


http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=35439%26#38;l=b5fe2%26#38;id=686248734


Friends me if you're on there ;)


This article is %26copy; WebGrrl Enterprises - visit WoWGrrl's World of Warcraft blog for more tips and tricks, videos and writings about World of Warcraft.

No tag for this post.

Related posts