WoW Auction House Gold Making Guide Part 5

Sorry it took a long while to post this, I have been busy with work but not busy enough for me to forget taking screenshots of my latest trades!


How to make more than 27,000g Daily


Warcraft Gold Riches


I was never a gold freak in the game, but this player over here is really raking it in. I was using his techniques but not on this massive scale. Read about my auction house techniques. Click here to find out how this guy is making 27,000g daily.You can use this in conjunction with my auction house trading guide.


Ok remember the sample screenshot I made with Six of Lunacy? Here are the results:


Trade 1: Lunacy Trade



Lunacy buy


That%26#8217;s me negotiating for a lower price range


Lunacy sold


This is me raking in the cash.


And this is the screenshot of the lunacy card item statistics:


Auctioneer Tooltip


Although I wasn%26#8217;t able to sell at around 200g as was the case with some of the items in the AH based on the statistics, my trade was still profitable%26#8230;in fact VERY profitable.


Spent: 110g

Sold at: 152g

Total Return: 38%


Not too shabby for like 10 minutes of work.


Trade 2: Primal Nether


I saw a WTS post on the trade channel while in the city of Orgrimmar. I quickly took a look at the stats and checked out the Auction house. After determining the price I negotiated to buy all of his primal nether (11 units) for 345g as seen in this shot:


primalnether_buy.JPG


That makes it around 31.36g per Primal Nether. A quick auction house tool tip search reveals that each primal nether averages around 40g (unfortunately i wasn%26#8217;t able to screenshot that particular auctioneer tooltip) However I did a quick scan of the auction house and lo and behold, the auctioneer was right:


Primal Nether AH 2


There are actually 5-10 more listings at 40g each. Since I bought mine at 31.36g each I can sell at a profit and still undercut the market at the same time! I ended up listing the primal nethers at around 38g. So this is a shot of me raking in some serious gold via the AH:


primalnether_sold.JPG


Oh yeah that%26#8217;s right. So that%26#8217;s basically it. I%26#8217;m not the best wow trader out here but this basically shows what can be done using some simple statistical data, patience, and a degree of negotiation. You can seriously make your gold work for you instead of the other way around.


While I haven%26#8217;t quit doing my dailies yet, trading commodities in the AH has provided me a way to keep my gold from being stagnant. In other words, around 40-50% of my entire gold in my alt is in the form of commodities like primal nethers and what nots. They are constantly being listed in the auction house for profit. In a week%26#8217;s time I%26#8217;ll probably average around 30% to 50% gains.

As exemplified by my 38% return with the Lunacy card and the 23% return on the primal nethers.


If you missed the series here%26#8217;s a couple of links to teach you trading step by step:


WoW Gold Guide: Gaming the Auction House Part 1


WoW Gold Guide: Gaming the Auction House Part 2


WoW Gold Guide: Gaming the Auction House Part 3


WoW Gold Guide: Gaming the Auction House Part 4


Hope you enjoy them! See you!