WoW Auction House Gold Making Guide

Okay I shouldn%26#8217;t have entitled this post as gaming the auction house, I just think it has a more catchy ring to it. It also attracts those wanting to get gold without spending too much time farming for mats or leveling their professions. Almost a year ago, I traded World of Warcraft items on the Auction house successfully until I got my first Kodo Beast Mount. If you want to look at that particular post just click here to see how I made more than 300% profit from a week%26#8217;s worth of trading.




Basics


1. Okay, making gold from the WoW Auction House is will not be complete without this incredible tool. In fact, without this you would lose your mind in tracking all of the prices daily!


Download Auctioneer Add-on Here


How to make more than 27,000g Daily


Warcraft Gold Riches


I was never a gold freak in the game, but this player over here is really raking it in. I was using his techniques but not on this massive scale. Read about my auction house techniques. Click here to find out how this guy is making 27,000g daily.You can use this in conjunction with my auction house trading guide.


2. The next step is to BE PATIENT AND SCAN THE AUCTION HOUSE at least ONCE %26#8230;EVERYDAY for 1-2 weeks!


Okay if you%26#8217;re thinking one scan is enough then you%26#8217;re dead wrong. There are some people out there in WoW who do not have an idea of what they%26#8217;re doing! Hence, they often over price some items. Let%26#8217;s call those over priced items outliers. These inflate average prices, leading you to think that that particular item is more expensive than it actually is. So if you want to do this right, do yourself a favor and scan the auction house everyday.


3. Get some start-up capital


You%26#8217;re gonna be buying and selling items for a profit (hopefully). You won%26#8217;t be able to do so if you do not have enough money. You can do this with around 10g or 5g even! I turned 9g into 30g in one week


So there you have it the first part of the series. Start downloading the add-on and scanning. It also helps if you already have a few gold in your pockets to start. If you%26#8217;re toon is already in the Outlands. I%26#8217;m not sure why you%26#8217;re reading this, just do your daily quests and you%26#8217;ll get a 100g per day at the very least.


Also, if you%26#8217;re already at level 70 then you must have at least 500g with you (i think) you can use this large capital to scale your auction house operations further, even to the point of controlling the market which I will tell you about in a future post.


WoW Gold Making Sample

202g immediately after getting my Kodo Beast


Good luck!